Absolutely GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have none but positive comments to this product! I have a lot of respect for this company in many ways. It's a bit more expensive than other omega-3-pills, but it's worth every penny.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very high quality Omega 3. Other people have noticed the quality as well.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best fish oil products in the marked today. The capsules is very easy to swallow and they are very high inn EPA/DHA.

Pills too large. Hard to swallow.

Posted by AReviewer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took another Minami Omega-3/EPA/DHA supplement until Minami discontinued it, so I bought this one. Unfortunately, these capsules are gigantic. For me, they are dangerous to swallow. :/ On several occasions I was worried the capsule wouldn't go down my throat. I am comfortable with swallowing larger capsules, but these are the largest in diameter I have ever seen. Minami advertises about the high percentage of Omega-3s into one capsule. I would rather Minami split the dose into two pills of manageable size, as they did with the discontinued Minami Omega-3 product I was taking, instead of making a one-dose pill dangerously large for me to swallow. Omega 3s are generally very large capsules, but this one has crossed a line and could be a choking hazard. Switching to the Life Extension brand as a result.