Works perfectly for S. Dermititis

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Cheap, clean ingredients from what I can see and works wonder for my Seborrheic dermititis. Way better than Nizoral shampoo for me. Like the idea of clay as ingredient to absorb excess oil. I haven't read about any serious issues with long term use of salicylic acid so far (except rare allergic reaction or irritation)so will continue to use it. Thumbs up to iHerb's great service, prices, shipping rates.

disappointment

Posted by 5012374495699110470 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought that I finally found THE shampoo for my psoriasis. But after two washes my skin became accustomed to it and the dandruff reappeared...

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1469989 on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best shampoo I've tried in a while. I do have Seborrhoeic dermatitis and I feel that it does a fairly good job of keeping it at bay, though it hasn't totally removed it. I have only used it for about a couple of weeks, and washed my hair 4-5 times during this period, so it might just be that I have to use it more often to see even better results. It also leaves my hair very soft almost as if I was using a conditioner, which is good since I don't use any conditioner at the moment due to the fact that it causes acne along my hair line, ( I rinse with a vinegar/water mix at the end instead). Very pleased indeed!

THIS REEKS & does NOT help with dandruff!!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have MCS (severely allergic to chemicals) and thought I'd try this because it's supposed to be natural. NOT SO!!! It reeks!!! It's horrible, I couldn't get the stench out with a lot of vinegar rinses. Even after my hair was dry I could still smell it. I smells foul, toxic and noxious and the chemical stench lingers for hours afterwards!! Not only that, it did nothing to help with my greasy scalp and dandruff. Needless to say, I won't buy this dud again!

Best!

Posted by 5036504818808846295 on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works really effective against dandruff!! Smells good!

Scalp feels clean after using

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its a great shampoo and this has a pleasant scent. I have finished the tube, will order the 2nd tube soon.

AMAZING

Posted by 5217899864872627326 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is just amazing! It helped after only one use. Moreover, there were no knots.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's the only shampoo that dossent make my psoriasis worse!

Really works

Posted by 4780778043680703522 on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is the only dandruff shampoo that leaves me with no flakes. I have tried about 5 others.

Works and barely smells

Posted by Reviewer1747901 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband. It helps his dandruff and I can tolerate the scent unlike every other dandruff shampoo he's tried. I'm extremely sensitive to fragrances both chemical and natural essential oils, so this is a real find for us! Thank you iHerb!