Misleading.

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is NOT suitable for all skin tones. You need to be tanned for this to look ok and not like you had mud on your face. They should make a truly transparent colourless version of this or at least get rid of the description that says "transparent on all skin tones".

Mineral Fusion, Brush-On Sun Defense, Mineral SPF 30, Treat, 0.14 oz (4.0 g)

Posted by 4814667121111978194 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Despite the other opinions, I think it's for light skin tones. I always carry it on my purse and apply generously over my make up. I'm quite pale and I find it perfect, but when i'm "not so pale" I find I little bit whitening.. But I use it anyways. I find it's awesome when you can not reapply you sunscreen (because of the make up, for example) but I won't choose it for the beach. Aunque hay chicas que dicen que es para pieles morenas, yo soy bastante blanca y me va bien, pero cuando cojo un poco de color (y yo no me pongo morena NUNCA) creo que deja un poco blanquecina la piel, pero en cuanto dejas que se asiente se funde bastante bien. Es apropiado para cuando no puedes replicar la crema para el sol, nunca lo usaría para la playa. Yo lo llevo de normal en el bolso y cuando salgo de trabajar me lo pongo encima del maquillaje para ir protegida.

hard to use

Posted by 4919225322106665217 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You cannot really know if you put enough produCT to protect from the sun due to the brush system.

Mineral Fusion Brush On Sun Denfense

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Convenient and Effective.

Color is lighter but it's an amazing product.

Posted by 5532685724595961737 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Powder is good. Not alergenic. Amazing recipient.

Easy to use, good

Posted by queensounti on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! with SPF as well, practice during summer that will come soon! I hate to put SPF every 2 hr but with this, put SPF means TOUCH UP your make up at the same time... Perfect !!

Not the best product

Posted by 5467168213913987710 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very hard to use as I can't see how much powder is transferred onto face. And the colour is browny on my tanned asian skin, not neutral as advertised.