Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use the salmon coloured part for hiding my dark circles and the skin coloured part for the rest of my face. For me, the colours are a bit too dark, but I solve this problem by applying my mineral foundation afterwards.

Great for dark circles

Posted by namtoc on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have always been looking for a good concealer to hide my awful dark circles, and I've tried a number of high end products. This concealer is my favourite so far, cause the salmon color hides very well the blue tones on the under eyes, and the brighter color helps to highlight or hide some blemishes. The texture is soft and creamy, it doesn't crease along the day (I use a setting powder to fix it). Really a great product for the price!

i like it!

Posted by nastia on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good concealer, it covers dark areas under my eyes and does not get into wrinkles. хороший консилер, закрашивает темные круги и не собирается в морщинки.

Just perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So smooth. And it looks natural.

Love!

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favourite concealer so far, it covers perfectly my very dark circles!

Shady ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

phenoxyethanol -- which is basically a paraben. Not good.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm super pale, and was afraid this might be too dark, but it's great. I use a paint brush to apply it to little areas I want to conceal, and I usually don't use any other foundation.

Beautiful results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice on your skin, the best I have used.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good if you've got dark circles like me. It is very pigmented, and has a good coverage. It does crease, but have you ever found an under eye concealer that doesn`t? :)

GOOD and BAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i heard it is a really good concealer from some1 so i bought it! Cant say i am really impressed nor can i say i am disappointing it does what it is meant to that is to cover up however i find that it rubs off when i apply bb cream and also its abit too dry....

1 2