Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT coverage which lasts all day. I can blend them to match my light Asian skin. It works best with liquid foundation but doesn't with powder foundation from my experience. I will purchase this again.

Best so far.

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've given up expecting a concealer to last all day on my dark under-eye circles (which are inherited, not lifestyle induced) and not looked cracked or settle into my 32-year-old wrinkles by the end of the day. However, this one has the best coverage, the best colour match and boy does it go a long way. When it arrived I was disappointed that it was so small, but that was 6 months ago and after using it every day it still looks like it's hardly been touched! That's the darker side; the light side is probably too light for my skin (which is actually quite fair) and I literally have barely touched that half so it's a bit of a waste having a duo, but for the value I've got out of the "good side" I can't really complain!

Not for under eye darkness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ეს კონსილერი ვერ ფარავს თვალის ქვეშ ჩამუქებულ უპეებს, თან აშრობს კანს, მაგრამ სახეზე ლაქების თუ გამონაყრის დასაფარად კარგია. This concealer is not for under eyes dark circles (at least for me it does not work), also it's drying, but it's quite lightweight and does quite a good job for covering some imperfections or discoloration on the face. So, I'll use this on my face. P.S. still searching a good natural under eye corrector/concealer. Before that I have to use bobbi brown corrector, which is SO great for me. Guys if you know any natural alternative of this great product please tell me :D

Good for Asian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is just great. Not drying and match Asian skin tone perfectly as I can blend the two colours

Great for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works great to cover dark circles. Firstly i use just little bit of dark one as a corrector, then use light one as a concealer on top (this kind of system in Bobbi Brown to cover dark circles corrector+concealer). I have fair skin with yellow undertone. Great for me. Plus i'm very happy that it's without harsh chemicals.

Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great creamy but light concealer. Love the blending benefits, don't love the packaging. Only because I dropped it off the counter and it broke at the hinge.

Perfect colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that you can mix the tones and make exactly the colour you need, love it

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very good! Great consistency, like MAC. For me it's the best concealer.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this concealer. It's light enough to use as a foundation and with enough coverage for my dark spots/circles. I like that I can blend the two colors for different areas of my skin. Under my eyes I want it lighter so I blend in more of the lighter shade. For my dark spots, I apply it a bit more thickly and it smooths out the appearance of my skin. It's creamy yet not oily. Perfect balance! It's my favorite!

1 2 3