The best conditioner for curly hair ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never had such a good result with a conditioner for curly hair and I have tested a lot : my hair is shiny with beautiful curls and these effects last for days. Really love the fact that most ingredients are organic, and there is no paraben.

Disappointed new formula with AMODIMETHICONE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this conditioner for years, without any doubt it was the best curl conditioner I had ever tried, no frizz, detangled and defined my curls. But I just recieve a new order where the ingredients have changed. The new formula contains AMODIMETHICONE, an ingredient I've been avoiding for 5 years, It's a shame that they change the formula...

great for curls

Posted by ada-lakevich on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great solution (in tandem with shampoo) for turning the frizz into spiral curls like a porcelain doll might have.

This product is very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice effect on curly hair, just the right amount of moisture for a shiny healthy effect.

beautiful curls and really visible effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I could not believe that this product really make such a beautiful curls. I usually have a wavy hair but this product really makes me curls.

Mineral Curls Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Of all the conditioners I tried, this one is definitely my favorite. My curls feel so soft after using it and easy to brush, without tangels.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It works even if not used with the shampoo but I have been using them together because I am very pleased with the results and ease of use. This rinses out completely no residue and does what it says it does hydrates and protects curl without frizz.

Good but no more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cream but doesn't makes miracles. I still need to use some glaze or heavy moisturizing cream for my hair to create the curls

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SUBTLE PERFUME, leaves my dry curly hair feeling and looking very nice, will be trying this product again.

a good conditioner but..

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a good conditioner but it does not revive culrs - at least mine.

1 2