No regrets for this purchase

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I spent a long time 'talking myself into' purchasing a decent eye-shadow trio, because you know, you have to pay for the quality, no matter how reluctant you might be to fork out. But these are really good investment, and I appreciate the quality and the shades this trio has. Stay long and look fantastic. My recommendation.

Works great

Posted by FondaLaShay on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product stays in place much longer than my previous shadows. The lighter brown has a tiny bit of shimmer, but is not glittery by any means.

Creates a pretty natural eye look :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This palette is quite tiny but the colours are really pigmented and very easy to blend. The colour combination in this palette is so natural that allows you to create a very pretty natural eye look. If you want a more stunning effect, I guess you may like to choose "Stunning" instead. I also bought the trio in "Diversity". They both create pretty eye look on their own palette, I also mix and match the colours to create more different looks.

Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mineral Fusion Make-up is very good. It will not irritate my eyes like other make-ups do. It stays nice and goes on smoothly.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Colors are great! very natural.

fabulous for everyday wear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These colours are great for both a daytime/natural and night time/more intense look. I am very happy.

Love the colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the colors, lack of toxins, but very small and expensive

recieved in a bad condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The powder was leaking from the container and it was amess