Good but...

Posted by marianF on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really confused about rating this product...It is an excellent eye shadow trio, shades are wonderful, colours match great, apply nicely and give a natural eye look-although I wouldn't mind sth a liitle less shimmering. But, unfortunately, mine arrived damaged.The lightest shade-which is my favorite was crushed during shipping and more than half was wasted.This is too bad, especially considering that it's a pricey product.I think iherb should package this more carefully. So the 3 star rating is the average of giving a five to the product and a 1 to its packaging.

Even and Long-Lasting Eye Shadow

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was time for me to buy some new eye shadow. I've been working long hours and studying for my MA in my "spare time" between work and mothering two small children--I really needed something to brighten up my eyes on those weary mornings after late nights of study! I'm very impressed with this eye shadow. The coverage is smooth and it lasts all day and stays in place. It is gentle and doesn't cause allergic reactions like I've had with other powders. I am even confident in letting my 2-year-old play "dress up" with me with this makeup powder. Lovely colors--I will definitely be coming back to this brand in the future.

Beautiful palate of colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These colors blend so well together and lasted much loner than a lot of natural eyeshadows.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great colour payoff and easy to blend. Lovely shimmery finish. Good selection of colours.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

soft, good colours, i like.

Good colors

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mineral fusion offer good color blends and this is free from parabens, which is always a bonus. I will buy other products from them.