A favorite !

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream, packed with hyaluronic acid, not only quenches my dry skin but, since it is also rich, it really helps the skin to retain moisture and to feel nourished. It provides me instant relief from feelings of tightness. The skin on my nose no longer flakes off after a day out on a cold windy day or a long hot shower. It even passed the test of a 12-hour flight : I applied it generously before the flight, and for the first time ever my skin felt and looked normal after the flight, while it usually feels like parchment after a long flight. It spreads nicely and leaves my skin with a healthy satin glow but not too shiny, since it sinks in quite well (I don't need to apply power on top). I find it rich enough to be used as a night cream. I like the radiant fresh aspect my skin has from using it, and feel my skin supple. Subtle smell which I find very pleasant. Apart from the preservative (phenoxyethanol, not the worst), the formula is super healthy with quality ingredients.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very very good! My dry ever scaling skin feels a deep relief with this cream It can me used both in the morning or evening.

Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream, for dry skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought a tube of this cream about a year ago because it had mineral peptides, including copper, which are supposed to be good for your skin. However, the ingredients have changed. Now this cream contains iron, which is an oxidant! I would prefer antioxidants! Will not re-purchase.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream feels fantastic on skin! Immediately skin feels so smooth & soft, & looks brighter & firmer, & feels so all day. Takes away any dryness. My Mum tried & she found it same affect. Beautiful scent. Good size tube, and no need to use loads per application. Good value. Will definitely buy again.

Great Moistuizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years. Love the intense hydration and the feel of it on my skin.

Super hydrating and leaves skin glowing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product many times now and I will continue to use it. I am a flight attendant and I get really dry skin but since I have been using the mineral fusion moisturiser I have had supple moisturised skin throughout a 14hr flight. It has SAVED my skin. It smells beautiful and the texture is really smooth. Don't panic if you have oily skin, this product really ballences your skin out. And it's vegan :) it couldn't get any better! Definitely a 5 STAR product!

Fantastic face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry/very dry skin and this product works wonders, absolutely love it. I've ordered a few times, great texture and great smell, finally a face cream that works for my skin type!! Not oily, not sticky, not dry, just perfect!

Lovely!

Posted by mamaimavegan on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Feels a little heavy on the skin, but considering it's almost autumn I personally don't mind it. My skin didn't get any irritation so far, feels soft and those few wrinkles that I have appear to be less prominent. Nice scent, especially at bed-time. Will purchase more of this product!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this product. i have been using this for 3 years now very very good

great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems with dry skin this fall and I knew the air in winter would be even more dry. I love this product as it has really helped keep my skin from getting dry and flaky. It does have a bit of an "old woman" smell to it, but that is such a minor detail to me that I give it 5 stars anyway!

1 2 3