Best natural mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thought it would be clumpy like other natural mascaras but it worked very well giving a feathery light finish. Not smudge or water proof though. Would like a water resistant formula.

Mineral Fusion, Lengthening Mascara, Graphite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good to use, does not irritate the eyes, but not waterproof

Good mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and thick, but I do find it clumps the eyelashes a little. The colour is good and it doesn't flake or slide onto your face.

Very good mascara, but came from IHerb dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this mascara very much. I use to buy it in my local health store. This time I ordered it on IHerb and it came very dry. Now I need to find a liquid that will make it moist again, maybe eye drops... :(

never was in my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

never got to try it, wasn't delivered in my order

Bad mascara.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too big brush, to moist mascara, leaves lumps and smudges only i blink my eyes. Feel cheated and fooled by the good reviews on this.

:) bought my 3rd now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how anyone can give this mascara less than five stars. I am a big max factor and Dior Mascara fan. But this mascara is even better than anythig else i have tried! not to mention the lovely i ingredients, which propel this mascara to one of the best, and super highly recommend. I am really really. Impressed as you can see but I have tried them all the natural and the synthetic mascaras. Get this! You will love it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but not the best I have tried

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy that iherb carrries this now! I have used many pricey brands and this one compares favorably. I love that it is safe - made with minerals. I love iherb! I recently ordered from another co. ( iherb didn't have the face cream I wanted) and I am still waiting for my order to arrive. In the meanwhile I ordered from iherb, and my stuff was there 2 days later!

Love this mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goes on well makes your lashes thicker and longer looking which is a hard combination to find and it's a natural product what's not to love?

1 2