face cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this works good. Makes your face nice and soft, with all the great ingredients. very gentle to the skin too

Mineral Fusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using "mineral fusion" facial scrub for about 1 week, I already LOVE it, my face appears brighter and renewed.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is a great all natural exfoliant. Upon using it for the first time, my face was extremely soft and glowing!!! This is way better than my Boscia face polish. I will continue to purchase.

Just what I was looking for in a scrub!

Posted by Seachell-by-the-seashore on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Someone else had mentioned the size of the particles was super small and worked well - I agree! That's what I also wanted: very small but not razor-sharp so as to produce undue redness. My skin is nicely thick for a 60 yr old female - few wrinkles, minimal sagging, & used to regular exfoliation, both from chemical peels, masks and scrubs. With this peel, you can easily tailor the outcome by the amount of product & pressure you use - couldn't be easier! And great pricing/shipping from iHerb!

The scrub I was looking for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would have flakes on my face from using products that would give a rash and then they would leave flakes on my face. I tried using the regular face scrub but they didn't get rid of the flakes properly because the grains in the scrub would be too big to effectively remove the small flakes from my skin so I looked for a scrub with smaller grains. I looked at microderm scrubs but they're a bit pricey so I was thrilled when I found this scrub because it did the job that they would do for a cheaper price. The grains are super tiny so they're able to get the majority of the flakes off my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling so smooth that I just love running my hands over my face after I use it. I try to use it weekly or every two weeks. I've bought a 2nd one and it's the only scrub I'm using from now on because it gives the effect I'm looking for.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this scrub, not too rough and skin becomes instantly smooth. I use this 2 - 3 times weekly and a small amount goes a long way. Will definitely re-order!

Very Satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the quality, packaging and quick deliverance of my products ordered. Thank you, EE

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

THE BEST

Posted by neensmac on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ONE OF THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED!!!!!!!! this stuff is amaazing. It leaves my skin soo smooth and soft but is quite gentle. No microbeads so is much better for the environment and I love that it's cruelty free. I alternate this with a green clay mask, and it has minimised my blackheads alot. I cannot recommend this enough and will be repurchasing as soon as I run out of my current tube.

MF Skin Renewing Face Scrub