Best mineral sunblock for dry and sensitive skin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After DDF had discontinued their organic sunblock, I had been on a quest for the sunblock. I have sensitive dry skin and am allergic to chemical sunscreens so I could not go back to those; therefore, I was desperate to find the one for me. Some were too oily even for my dry skin and hard to take them off. Others were too dry and even flaked after several hours. Even after I had found a suitable one I still had to endure the smell of herbs which I do not enjoy: there were even ones that actually made me feel sick. Thus, I did not really hope much when I bought this one since I've had a myriad of disappointing experiences with sunblocks out there. However, my searching days are over! I am so glad I finally found the one for me! It is moisturizing but not too oily and not hard to take it off. Not only it does not have yucky and strange smell but also it makes your skin look good. It does not irritate your skin also. I will definitely buy this product again.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I have used this product, everybody mentioned how young my skin looks. For the meximum result, you just have to wait for a moment for the white material to dissolve. In the first few trials, I was annoyed a bit as this product wasn't abosorbed by my skin very well. As soon as I stopped using other company's lotion I have been using and applied the mineral fusion only, it made a huge difference. No more watery feeling and very good skin absorption.

Big NO

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very oily and leaving skin very shiny. All the time i feel cream on my face (like im with mask). BIG NO.

Mineral Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this mineral sunscreen as Devita's one had been out of stock like forever. When you applying this sun moisturizer, it's bit shiny and having some white cast but if you use make up sponge when you apply on face, it will be so much improved. This is not a matte type but oily skin can use this as ingredients are great. I recommend this one to all skin types except extremely oily skin.

My everyday facial cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It leaves your skin soft, silky and dewy but not oily like some other creams do. It is the perfect everyday day cream with an SPF of 40. It is amazing!!! I use it daily after I wash my face, and it hydrates my skin the whole day.

It Just Works!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way and I love that it doesn't contain parabens and is a moisturizer that gives SPF 40 protection. Just have to wait for the whiteness of the lotion to sink in. It does make my face shiny, so I need to use a powder to reduce the shine on my face afterwards.

Testing it.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had few application. The smell is fresh and refreshing. It makes my face shiny and oily. I will try one more week to see the effects...

Best Mineral sunblock I found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When applied to a few minutes, will not white stain. Not sticky. Not peel off. It's the best for me.

Leaves Face White

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed because this left my face white and it didn't fade. Would not recommend and I don't know why there are so many positive reviews.

Mineral Fusion SPF 40 Misturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've shopped at iHerb regularly for 7 years and I think this is the first time I've written a review - so that should tell you something. I love this product - not only is it a sunscreen but it is a great daily moisturizer which I feel leaves my skin looking more healthy after I apply it, every time. Yes, it is a sunscreen which means that you have to wait about 60 seconds for the white sheen to disappear before you apply makeup. But what do you expect? Every moisturizer with a decent SPF does that. Your other option is to prematurely age from sun exposure. I will buy this product again and again and again. I love it. Well worth the price.

1 2 3 4