Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Olive1.

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too cakey for me.

Pleasantly liking this. 4.5 stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good mineral foundation that covers well and has staying power. It has a dewy matte texture. My pores still show through but I was told to use primer beforehand to smooth out my skin. I rarely wear makeup though (other than mascara and lip color) so I'm not keen on using extra products, but in fairness, I might be expecting too much from a mineral foundation product without the primer. The color is an excellent match for my skin (light olive) and I can see why those of Asian descent would like this shade. Also, I love the sleek packaging as I have a small make-up bag and space is limited. Great to use with Eco-Tools retractable kabuki powder brush.

Good makeup, not great

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, but this makeup isn't the best by the company. I do like the texture and non greasiness, but not so much the color> I probably just chose the wrong color. A little pricey though.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

ok

Posted by Goldie on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A matte yellow based powder foundation. Goes on well, Covers well and stays on for a pretty long time. Its a bit powdery so I advice you to dab your sponge in water before using it especially in the winter. Not sure if I will buy it again though..

like it

Posted by Goldie on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A matte yellow based powder foundation. Goes on well, Covers well and stays on for a pretty long time. Tho I wish it was more of a lighter do not have a yellow .. animal experiments, relatively easy yellow-based matte van since the was looking for is very glad to have met here. It does not collapse for a long time. But it will end up with thick walls to the skin and do not put little by little. I wonder if I was happy that it is a little more white of the eye yellow. Vegan van until now I like No. 1.

its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its not as soft and creamy like some other powder foundations . i found it a bit hard to build up coverage . feel like its better as a setting powder then an actual foundation itself .