Mineral Fusion, Pressed Powder Foundation, Olive1.

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too cakey for me.

Pleasantly liking this. 4.5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good mineral foundation that covers well and has staying power. It has a dewy matte texture. My pores still show through but I was told to use primer beforehand to smooth out my skin. I rarely wear makeup though (other than mascara and lip color) so I'm not keen on using extra products, but in fairness, I might be expecting too much from a mineral foundation product without the primer. The color is an excellent match for my skin (light olive) and I can see why those of Asian descent would like this shade. Also, I love the sleek packaging as I have a small make-up bag and space is limited. Great to use with Eco-Tools retractable kabuki powder brush.

Good makeup, not great

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, but this makeup isn't the best by the company. I do like the texture and non greasiness, but not so much the color> I probably just chose the wrong color. A little pricey though.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2160210 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

its ok

Posted by 5503466775816661148 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its not as soft and creamy like some other powder foundations . i found it a bit hard to build up coverage . feel like its better as a setting powder then an actual foundation itself .