I'm in love with this gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cleanser I've ever had! It does what it says and has very mild lavender smell

Not For Combination Skin

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to work great for the first few days but after a week, found my skin tight and dry as it's stripping too much oils from my skin and my skin was flaking. I have had this happened to me when I used harsh cleanser. Maybe it works for really oily/teenagey skin. It's not for me. I've used the rest on my hair when I used hair products, washed out really well but I still need to use conditioner for my hair as it cleanses really well, sort of squeky clean feel to it which ultimately will dry out the hair. Not recommended.

Quality cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser does a great job cleaning my skin, removing my make up and leaves it feeling soft and clean. It has a pleasant smell and a gel like texture which lathers when mixed with water. Despite being a cleanser for oily skin, it does not strip my dry to normal skin. Great price with good value for money.

best facial cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have been trying many cleansers and it works the best for my oily and pored skin.in addition, the smell is great.

Fresh and clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great. Leaves my face fresh and clean and pores smaller. I'll be using this for a long time. A little goes a long way too so one bottle will last a year I bet, or close to it.

Similar to Aveda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This scent and cleanser is similar to Aveda but much more reasonably priced!

Mineral Fusion Purifying Gel Cleanser

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective cleanser, gentle but gets makeup and oil off. However, my skin isn't as oily as it used to be, it's more normal-combination, so not sure how this would work for really oily skin.

Another great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My second favorite product from MF! This gel cleanser is so refreshing and light!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have difficult skin and this cleanser has been terrific. Gentle yet thorough cleaning and has greatly reduced breakouts.

아주만족해요

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

미네랄퓨전제품은아주고급스러운아로마햐미나서더좋은것같아요.썬크림도사용하고있는데요.이크렌저도용량도많고향도좋고세정도부담없이잘되서좋아요.재구매할꺼에요♥♥♥

1 2