Review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This small tube lasts for a long time. Great cleanser that leaves your skin just perfect. The package other hand is just horrible. Make sure you wont open the cap side down, or the cap will fill up with gel. Also when you squeeze the tube, make sure you are extra careful. I end up taking too much gel almost every time!

Smells great

Posted by Babycakes on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin that is sensitive, prone to flaking and redness. This gel smells like citrus and lavender which I find really soothing. But I found it to be a bit too drying and it didn't help to improve condition of my skin. It foams well, lasts a long time and smells great but that's all, it doesn't purify as it was claimed.

Similar to Aveda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This scent and cleanser is similar to Aveda but much more reasonably priced!

Beautiful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Completely natural, affordable and effective cleansing. Great product!!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Labs mazgājamais sejai. iespējams mazliet par šķidra želeja, bet citādi- ok

Too drying for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very concentrated and will last longer than you think- only a small amount is needed to create a nice lather. Unfortunately for me it dried out my skin after 3 weeks of regular use ( I have combination skin -oily 'T-zone'). I wished this worked for me because after experiencing the exceptional quality of this cleanser I wanted to invest in other face-care products in the Mineral Fusion brand- I probably will but because this was so drying I will not order this again.

cheap no nonsense cleanser

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice little size that works well with the clarisonic brush for acne prone skin of my teenage son. Not as obviously mineral laden as a clay wash but very nice for everyday use and does not strip or dry the skin. Fragrance unobtrusive

mm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

comme ci, comme ca

Break-out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product made me break out in a rash all over my face. Tiny white and red bumps and extremely dry, irritated skin caused me to discontinue use after the first day.

Не пошло. Not for me

Posted by Marinissimus on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

появилась реакция. Отзыв и фото продукта здесь http://myiherb.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/mineral-fusion-purifying-gel-facial.html I had a reaction on my skin. see the review and photos of the product here http://myiherb.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/mineral-fusion-purifying-gel-facial.html