A good toner

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received this product without a box. I use it to clear all traces of makeup remover from my skin without using water, and to refresh my skin first thing in the morning. It makes my skin feel refreshed, clean and soothed, while it usually feels a bit tight after rinsing off my cleanser. I need to use quite a bit of product though, so I can wipe the cotton pad accross the face smoothly. The bottle sprays really tiny droplets, almost a mist, making it nice and refreshing to spray directly on the skin. If it didn't contain phenoxyethanol (preserver, used as an alternative to parabens), the formula would be very healthy.

M.F. skin soothing facial toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Not as cheap as some but definitely worth it! Calms down the redness and irritation in my face. Is light and easily absorbed. Love the spray bottle - means you don't waste product on cottonballs. Would definitely buy again! :)

changed package and amount.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They have changed the amount the package and the contents in my opinion. I used in past for years when I ordered I was surprised with all this. It was good for me when I am outside in sun if I forgot sunscreen it kept me from being burned, it seems it is not as strong as original. I will use this up but now will be looking for something new. Sometimes they need to stop trying to improve things they ruin it.

New formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was quite surprised when I received this item due to the change in packaging and formula. Much preferred the old one. The old formula feel much more refreshed and hydrating. Am still going to used up me current purchase but will probably look for a new replacement. What a shame.

Strongly scented toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All the facial skin care product I bought have a sort of smell I am not too crazy about and the toner has the strongest. Other than that I don't know : I don't know toners very well.