Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I personally use for gingivitis and it works better and taste better than prescriptions I have had....bonus....can be swallowed without it harming you.

Just in case

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I worry about eating too many acidic foods, so I swallow 2 gulps of the neutralizer every day. It is like a gentle baking soda drink without any taste. I don't have acid reflux or indigestion anymore.

Great to balance PH and detox

Posted by MrOslo on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take 1 ounce morning and night in spring water or distilled. This supplement seems to be homeopathic, so I personally only use UPS as carrier on hompatic supplements that have electronicly enginered water, see kingdommonatomics website for info. Also check out LiquidManna, another supplement given by the Holy Spirit. I use it as mouth flush to balance ph for my teeth after meal and swallow. And face wash or aftershave Works as a soap internally, cleansing your body. Miracle 2 also use some advanced futuristic eloptic/orgone tech to electronize the water. I googled it, and this is some really fascinating stuff

Miracle II Soap Neuatralizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the bath. Also put in coffee to help detox.

Great. Love the stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Diluted, I use this in the bath and on the car.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I spray this on myself after a shower, I spray it on my cat; he loves it (then wipe him litely with a paper towel)spray in mouth after brushing teeth, spray in my eyes when chopping hot onions and it works instantly to neutralize the burning/tearing, spray it on bug bites and the itching goes away...quickly. Many more things to use it for, but once you use this stuff, you will want it around all the time.

Always in our home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really understand the label but use this neutralizer as an additive to thick lotion or soap. We've used this and the other MII products for years.

Hydrating spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Refreshes skin and tired eyes

Very nice products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice products. I like them and my skin does too. Been using them for many years. Rare to find soap that doesn't deplete the natural oils and cause dryness and itching..