Help

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If having lots of gas is your goal, then these noodles are a miracle! Opening the package made me nauseous, but surprisingly, they didn't taste bad after they were prepared according to the directions. Everyone's digestive system is different of course, but I'm glad no one's sitting next to me right now.

Filling without the carbs!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is filling, without all the unnecessary carbs. You cannot really taste the spinach. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I made theses with spinach, mushroom, garlic, oregano and a touch of cream, it turned out AMAZING! Tastes as good as the dense calorie pasta. You just have to rinse it carefully to get rid of that fishy smell.

Amazing

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed with them. Very easy to make. They taste awsome if you make it exactly as it says on the package. I added some sause and spices and it was perfect. It is a bit hard to mix this with anything else. I`ve tried with vegetables and some vegeterian meat but it didn`t really work. But it is possible to put it aside and eat like that. I recommend it as a substitude for pasta specially for those who loves pasta. It is not the same!! But eatable! Very much so! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Love them =D

Posted by AnnaLL on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using shirataki noodles for a while, and I'm VERY pleased. I like these because they add extra nutrients from spinach. But because of the spinach they are a little higher in carbs than the other miracle noodles; these contain 4g carbs pr. pack, or 2g pr. portion. (Which still is VERY low:-) Keep in mind that these taste best in noodle-style dishes, they don't do great in traditional pasta recipes.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were ok. If you're looking for a low calorie food, these are great. The smell was pretty strong and unpleasant when I opened the bag. They tasted rather bland and rubbery. I wouldn't order them again, but again, if you're after the low-calorie thing go for it!

A bit strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really just a way to eat without gaining calories. I did not dislike them, but it did not feel like food. A matter of taste I suppose, but I will not buy them again.

Why even eat it?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will never purchase this again. Miracle noodle? It was sticky and had no sustenance to it, it was just limp and worthless. Would much rather have a real noodle, or if you are going gluten free, at least try and purchase black bean or mung bean noodles. No thanks!

I love these GF noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am Gluten, lactose and fructose intolerant. Miracle Noodles in spinach hits the spot. Very filling and satisfying. They do have a funky sea smell when first opened but are amazing when rinsed twice, cooked and served with your favourite pasta sauce.

I buy them again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these noodles. I wash them right after I open the pack. Then drain the water and bake them on the dry non stick skillet. Season with some roasted sesame seeds and low sodium soy sauce. Don't need anything elese. Have been buying those for a long time and will continue to.