Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Magic Cushion Cover Lasting, No. 21 Light Beige, 0.52 oz (15 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have a very light skin tone. It is always very hard to find a foundation that would not even match it but make look healthy. THIS IS IT! I love how my face looks so much better with it. It needs some time to adjust to your skin tone. The scent is sweet, when you put it it does not really stay. The size is small, it has mirror and sponge that is not white and makes it look expensive too. It is really nice on skin, makes it velvet. When apply you do not need much. It applies good, use the sponge. Love the after effect a lot. Also does not make my skin irritated.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Wow so this is amazing for my skin!!! The coverage is really good and it really looks like I’m not wearing any makeup! I was always scared to use a cushion because I have acne-prone skin but I realized you just need to wash the sponge after every use or every few uses, I’ve only ever used BB creams before. I’ve tried 4-5 different Korean BB creams and I never had such a flawless finish as I do with this cushion. I highly recommend!!!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been using it for almost a decade in hot Texas 100+ degree weather. It is my staple for anti-aging. Summer here I wear spf every on my face. I don’t like to use waterproof sunscreen on my face everyday cause it clogs pores and hard to wash. This gives me a more put together look (light coverage)with added spf benefit. I usually buy 23 in summer and 21 in winter or spring. I’m light beige N20 in most foundation. It has a natural glowing finish and cushion foundation is so easy to apply. I never have it smear where I look crazy even on a hot sweaty day. My solid buy every year.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love it. I was wondering if Color will fit me but it fit perfectly. In photos it can be dark and yellow but in real life it’s more white/beige for light skin tone. Covering is good. Love it and recommended

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great quality product, using it for the first time. The color seems to be a bit too light for me (for the summer), so I will get 23 to test it out as well. Smooth aplication, skin looks great and the scent is natural and pleasant. Coverage is great and buildable. I like the size of the package, it is easy to carry it everywhere.

Posted on May 25, 2022

My favorite cover for the last several years already. I usually use #21, after some suntan I move to #23. Apply some Missha pore cover primer under and finish make up with Missha mineral powder. This trio is just perfect for my oily skin with pores. SPF 50 is very good advantage. Very nice texture and package easy to use. Good cost for this size. Highly recommended 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This Missha cushion has light to medium coverage and is easy to use. It has no distinct scent to it. I personally have cushion for on the go retouches. On other sites and retailers, this cushion can go for 21 to 36 Canadian dollars, but here, they are half the price! Would definitely reccomend!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my first time using a cushion and I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s really simple since you just have to use the same cushion already provided. I have to note that you need to be gentle with these kinds of products by gently tapping. If you’re someone very brusque probably I would recommend to take your time using it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. I didn't expect such good coverage with so little amount of product used. Size and package is okay, texture is perfect, and the color is a bit yellowish, but nothing that can not be corrected with a lighter concealer. All in all, it's a perfect deal for the price, and would definitely repurchase it again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

OMG? The scent is so good! So is the quality and the size!!! The packaging is secure and it does not feel cheap in the slightest. It gives great coverage if you are aiming for a natural look. The texture is so smooth in your skin too and I’m pretty sure it has protected my skin from the sun too! Define rly will continue to use and buy again