Perfect perfect perfect

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goodness!!! It is so delicious with pure skimmed milk with no other additives or sweeteners. I am drinking it after my workouts like kind of soy milk from the store. I would try other protein powders here, of course, but I think that this will be one of my favorites and I will go back to it again and again. It is so good that one must add even 16 oz. of milk to it. After sweat and workout it is perfect to drink such amount of liquid with protein. I am so glad that it comes with veggies cause I don't like whey proteins or other animal based proteins. My man is drinking them because they have more strength. I believe that women could go with veggies :)

Good for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was thrilled to find a vegan protein powder, and the price is good too. BUT if you want to whip up a protein shake, this is not the powder for you--it's much too grainy and heavy. I have been using it to make myself protein bars, mixing it with peanut butter, a banana, cocoa powder and some syrup, and it's great for that since it's floury. I also mix some into my homemade granola (when I'm making it, not eating it). So…it's good for baking, but not for shakes.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Veges scent and mainly seem like soy base.