Formula was changed, no longer works.

Posted by Reviewer2561452 on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I recently bought 2 tubes because I loved this product so much. It was the best. I'd used it for several years. Then the formula was changed and it doesn't work anymore. The skin on my lips now drys (quickly) and peels off in in large flakes. I also have a sensation of heat around my lips. There are many new ingredients so I don't know what's causing this. The package wasn't labeled as "newly formulated" so there was no warning. Pure Karite butter with Vitamin E is a good product but it's not in a convenient tube. Los Angeles

Best Lip Balm Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1108878 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite lip balm. It goes on so smooth and has the most wonderful vanilla aroma. It keeps my lips nice and soft. I use it daily and every night before bed. When I wake up my lips are still very soft. I previously used BE Lip Savor, but they discontinued it, so needless to say how excited I was to find this wonderful lip balm (which I've heard is the exact same formula as the BE Lip Savor). I am definately going to stock up on this one! :)

Best lip balm ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3131433 on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Karite-Lips for a few years and I love it. I've tried every product out there but nothing works like this stuff and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I apply it every night before bed and it keeps my lips extremely soft.

Best Lip Balm EVER

Posted by Reviewer1726943 on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only lip balm that keeps my lips from getting chapped. It is so super moisturizing and not greasy/waxy like others. I couldn't live without it! The shipping was super fast too.

Nothing better than this!

Posted by Reviewer2658917 on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip balm I have ever had. I will never go back to anything else. It is moisterizing and keeps my lips feeling great. Whenever I have a crack on my lip it cures it immediately!

Good, not great

Posted by Reviewer2608737 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While it is a decent lip balm, I don't find that it glides as smoothly as I like when I put it on. I can also barely taste the vanilla.

Shea Butter Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2258336 on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip balm EVER! It stays on for longer than any other lip balm that I have used in the past. My lips are so soft after use! LOVE IT!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2543445 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

only product that is soothing to my irritated lip

Shea Butter Vanilla Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer3070873 on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by a friend and we both love the way it moisturizes dry lips and makes them feel good. Also smells wonderfu.l.

Best Lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer3293247 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is really the best thing I've ever tried! It keeps your lips moist for a long time and your lips don't get chapped even after hours.