Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a terrific tasting nutritional yeast product, the only one I am able to use because it doesn't smell or taste like stale beer. It's got a nutty fragrance and I love it.

not packed well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There was no packing material around the 14 canisters I ordered. canisters, which are kind of flimsy leak upon shipping. One canister had been crushed and exploded inside its plastic bag, which wasn't zipped, which got all over our carpet. iHerb, please put packing material around these canisters, they explode when just tossed in the box in open zip bags! The product is good and tastes like chicken broth. Nutritious, don't know yet if it's doing what I hoped.

La mejor que he probado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo que más me gusta es que es un polvo bastante fino, por lo tanto para tomar con líquidos es genial. El sabor es bastante suave así que no resulta desagradable.

For nutrition and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So good, nutty and nutritious.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like strong cheesy flavor, this is the right product.

Awesome Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it very very mush. But my cat like it much more stronger,walks behind me and demand. Awesome taste.....I would like to have this product always

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great taste, I add it to porridge or to yogurt. It smells like a fresh bread! Will buy it again.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

Very tasty!!!

Posted by OrangeDragon on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this brewer's yeast because of its taste and good ingridients. will order it again and again :)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the best consistency brewers yeast

1 2