The best laxatives in the world!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been chronically constipated for over 20 years...yeah, probably due to candida or mercury poisoning, or maybe due to medication i took for depression when i was a teenager...but whatever the reason, i really can't "GO" on my own w/out help...i had been taking"fleet" for a long long time, but at $4 for only 25 pills...that i had to take 5pills daily to work...it was expensive AND more than anything i really did not like all the chemicals...i wanted something natural...so i read up on my options, and i got good reviews on this from amazon.com but found the best price was here so 1 bottle of this stuff lasts me like 1 1/2 to 2 months, and its natural, and works in about 4 hours for me...and works the same perfect way every time...no wierd cramps or rushing to the bathroom...its always right on schedule...and lots comes out...so i feel cleaned out...its super. works better than anything i have ever tried and the best part is that it STILL Works the same as when i first started....with chemical laxatives, i found that after a while it would not "WORK" as well as when i 1st started, guess my body just got used to the chemicals...but since this is natural...it works just the same as when i started...i dont need to UP MY DOSE every few months to stay working...so i love this stuff, and will never change. Thanks

Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For the past 3 years Husband takes two every single morning with his regular "morning pills" (vitamins and supplements) and they definitely help keep him regular. He also takes pro-biotics and enzymes and they all work well together to keep his digestive tract operating well and to combat the prescription acid blockers he takes. He used to complain all the time about not being regular until an herbal specialist recommended adding the two Swiss Kriss daily. (she said he could safely take them for the rest of his life if he wanted to) The enzymes and probiotics help the whole digestive process but regularity was still a big issue. Since taking the Swiss Kriss daily he never complains anymore.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very effective, non-irritating product if not overdosed. Experiment slowly, one tablet or half a tablet at a time to determine the amount needed for for desired results. One tablet too many will create problems you don't want. But is is a good product, the only laxative I've used for many years.

MAGIC HERBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product for everyone who's chronically constipated. Works better than anything i have ever tried and it still does, after 3 years. Totally in love with this stuff, makes my life so much easier. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Swiss Kriss Herbal laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fast and effective, even for people taking iron supplements. 1 tab, 2 very strong

Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this is an amazing product! No cramping, no sudden rushes to the bathroom, just gentle and effective relief! Every time!! Thanks to all the reviewers. It really helps to see how other people like products and I have discovered some really amazing supplements by reading your reviews. And of course, thanks to iHerb for their phenomenal variety and service!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Swiss Kriss is very effective and works quickly. I've used it for years and always keep it on hand. My sister, who was going through chemo, had this recommended by her oncologist and had great results too.

Great product - Swiss Kriss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hello, I really love this blend as it does not cause cramping at all. It does the job overnight in a gentle way, many others I have tried are too harsh on the system. It may be an older brand and formula, but it still works the best! Thank you, Kate.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with constipation for the last 6 months because of my medications. I was feeling really down, because I saw myself getting addicted to laxatives. Then I found this, and they actually work just as well as the nasty ones from the drug store! Took two the first evening, but no effect. Then I tried three the next evening, and wow!! No cramps, no diarrhea, just feels all natural! I am a little worried about the risk of getting addicted to these as well, but they felt completely different than the other types I have been using. Will look into it.. So happy!!

Best natural supplement available for regularity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After suffering through a year of vegitarianism and overconsumption of soymilk I had developed a bad problem with elimination. I tried many things to fix the problem but had no relief. I finally found Swiss Kriss and have been taking it day and night for a year now with great success. Though no longer a strict vegetarian, I find that fiber supplements alone are not enough. Swiss Kriss keeps me normal and clean like the bowels are supposed to be. Thank God for this supplement !