Very nice soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's comparable to the expensive French milled soaps sold at local health food stores for much more money, and lasts a long time. I react to just about everything, including Ivory soap, and normally have big trouble with fragrances (I use nothing with fragrances -- deodorant, hair spray, dish soap, etc). The fragrance of this soap is long-lasting, but I didn't react to it at all. If you want a hypoallergenic soap without a lingering fragrance, I would recommend Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap insead of this. If you want to smell nice through the day or an evening and not react to it, this soap is a good one.

Best soap yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a soap that would be kind to my sensitive skin. I found it! Not only does it have a lovely scent but the bar is finely milled, so does not "disappear" when wet.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap lathered better that I thought and the smell is nice.

Gorgeous scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap! The lather is really creamy and moisturizing without feeling oily. Also, the scent is gorgeous and it lasts for maybe 4 hours after use.

Good soap but not strong enough fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great soap as far as suds, cleaning and leaving my skin soft. I just wish it had a little more scent.

YUK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells bad and totally full of fragrance not scent, as in essential oils. It is ful of chemicals and I got excema on my hands. I'm glad I didn't try it in the shower. It was so bad that I emailed the original maker and told them a peice of my mind for advertising it's purity. Ha! Disgusting!

buen olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

el olor es muy agradable para poner en armarios y perfumar ropa

monoi tiare tahiti sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

me encanta el olor que deja en la piel tras la ducha

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good

It's nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a subtle sandalwood scent but I wouldn't know from the consistency or the smell that it contained coconut oil. I 'may' buy it again...

1 2