found at last

Posted by Reviewer2313959 on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 30 years and have only ever found it in Hawaii in a drug store. As I live in Australia this product on line is terrific. It is very costly to fly to Hawaii for oil.I hope you are in business for a very long time.

Found it at last

Posted by Reviewer2430631 on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Looked for this product for quite a while, I have wonderful memories of it from my teen years. iHerb website had the greatest selection and the greatest price.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2497554 on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Monoi Tiare Tahiti Oil. It reminds me of my visit in 1999. My skin and hair love this product. It is 100% natural and it smells heavenly. This is what the Tahitians use on their skin and hair, and they are world famous for beautiful skin and hair. I can't say enough about this wonderful oil. It comes in several scents which are all wonderful. There are many manoi oil products, some with very slick and sophisticated packaging, but this oil is straightforward and simple and hands down the best. I'm so glad you carry it since I can't get back to Tahiti yet to buy more. Thank you! :)

Me encanta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo en el pelo y en el cuerpo. Tras la ducha me aplico una pequeña cantidad en el cuerpo y en el pelo y luego me doy un último enjuagado. La piel queda muy hidratada y con un olor estupendo y el pelo también.

smell so coconut

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE it. I'm so happy that I've found this!!!!!!!! I think I got a bit tanner but not burnt when use this under the sun. I'm chinese at late 20's. :P Coconut oil smells so niccccccccccccccccccce. Must-have item for Sun & Beach

incredible

Posted by strawberry on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it for me summer holidays to have good tan. Texture is pleasant and the smell is very good. THere is also a flower lying in the bottle.I like it,and all reviews say that it is very good for beautiful tan.

unconvenient bottle

Posted by Reviewer2680271 on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice, but the bottle isn't very convenient. When the oil is liquid, to much oil runs out of the bottle very quickly because the opening is to big. When the oil is hard, it isn't possible to get the oil out of the bottle.

Monoi

Posted by Reviewer2124462 on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product

love it

Posted by Reviewer1547921 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its amazziiing the smell is nice and its good for tanning and i also use it for my hair as sun protector

very good!

Posted by innakeils on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

отзыв с фото: http://www.irecommend.ru/content/kak-iz-albinosa-prevratitsya-v-negritosa-fotografii-masla

1 2 3 4