Heavenly! This is what my heaven smells like.

Posted by Reviewer1005870 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful, delightful well mixed oil. Lovely scent, not too over powering. Sinks into damp skin beautifully and leaves a really lovely lingering perfume on your skin. I think the addition of the frangipane with the monoi tiare and the great staple of coconut oil (which I use all the time myself) is just the most gorgeous uplifting fragrance combination. Elemis do an oil similar to this but it is significantly more expensive than this little gem! Treat yourself and your hair, body, skin, nails, and senses to a taste of the exotic. Put it in your hair (not too much!) and leave in over night (I sleep in a shower cap because I have waist length hair and no desire to have oil all over my bed!)Wash it our next day with two shampoos and prepare for amazingly shiny, soft heavenly smelling hair!! I love it! It is a semi solid oil but I would rather have my products with as few 'added extras' making a natural product into a chemistry set! Just squeeze the bottle and slice off a piece and the heat of your hand will melt it in no time. Great for nails especially, mine look great! It is a well packaged, very good quality product but took over two weeks to arrive which was irritating, but it was definitely worth the wait. I will definitely be re-ordering this for sure.

Love it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love it and use it frequently after showers. It has an amazing smell and a real flower inside :)

From Israel

Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has very gentle fantastic aroma. I added it to mixture of oils for hair treatment.

Love it

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, it smells heavenly. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it with a soft, great smell.

Smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1995072 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It has an amazing vanilla scent that is very subtle and not overpowering like so many vanilla scents. I use it when I get out of the shower in place of lotion. I also use it as a skin soother / hydra tor after being in the sun. The only reason I ranked this a 4 instead of a 5 is because it hardens up inside in the air conditioning. This can be easily fixed by soaking the bottle in some hot water.

Smells like sickeningly sweet baby powder

Posted by 4725711543014400303 on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did NOT like the smell of this, and don't know anyone who I think would like it. I like the Ylang Ylang, but this one was a waste of money.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil, nice scent, and it feels really good on the skin

Nice

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell is Gourgeous!

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2367787 on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

See me review under Monoi Pitate.

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1531748 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for my skin, hear and nails. It's a real pleasure and it works perfectly - my skin is in its best shape ever.

1 2 3