Heavenly! This is what my heaven smells like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful, delightful well mixed oil. Lovely scent, not too over powering. Sinks into damp skin beautifully and leaves a really lovely lingering perfume on your skin. I think the addition of the frangipane with the monoi tiare and the great staple of coconut oil (which I use all the time myself) is just the most gorgeous uplifting fragrance combination. Elemis do an oil similar to this but it is significantly more expensive than this little gem! Treat yourself and your hair, body, skin, nails, and senses to a taste of the exotic. Put it in your hair (not too much!) and leave in over night (I sleep in a shower cap because I have waist length hair and no desire to have oil all over my bed!)Wash it our next day with two shampoos and prepare for amazingly shiny, soft heavenly smelling hair!! I love it! It is a semi solid oil but I would rather have my products with as few 'added extras' making a natural product into a chemistry set! Just squeeze the bottle and slice off a piece and the heat of your hand will melt it in no time. Great for nails especially, mine look great! It is a well packaged, very good quality product but took over two weeks to arrive which was irritating, but it was definitely worth the wait. I will definitely be re-ordering this for sure.

Love it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love it and use it frequently after showers. It has an amazing smell and a real flower inside :)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, it smells heavenly. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it with a soft, great smell.

From Israel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has very gentle fantastic aroma. I added it to mixture of oils for hair treatment.

Smell is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It has an amazing vanilla scent that is very subtle and not overpowering like so many vanilla scents. I use it when I get out of the shower in place of lotion. I also use it as a skin soother / hydra tor after being in the sun. The only reason I ranked this a 4 instead of a 5 is because it hardens up inside in the air conditioning. This can be easily fixed by soaking the bottle in some hot water.

Smells like sickeningly sweet baby powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did NOT like the smell of this, and don't know anyone who I think would like it. I like the Ylang Ylang, but this one was a waste of money.

This range is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Any of these Monoi Oils is sooo beautiful!

Monoi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, so happy I found this on iHerb.

I just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my hair and body. What a smell! you feel like it is summer again.

Soft scent that is floral and musky.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Perfumerie Tiki Monoi Oil products are .. "a few of my favorite things"! The Tipamie is subtle but unique scent of floral,but musky. Iherb delivered fast and the product is fresh. Very happy with the purchase

1 2 3