I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish this came in a larger size. I am absolutely addicted to this stuff, it smells great and makes my body feel so soft and silky. Highly recommend this!

Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think Monoi Tiare Tahiti oil is wonderful. I stopped using Lancome skin cream and use the coconut oil exclusively. I first tried in in Tahiti about five years ago...I felt if it was good enough for the lovely ladies there, it would certainly benefit me.

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very synthetic fragrance not everyone will like it. Anyway very good for skin.

Estupendo

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ya tenía el de tiaré de esta marca y decidí pedir distintos aromas. Me encanta como huele a vainilla, no es un olor demasiado empalagoso. Lo utilizo para hidratar la piel tras la ducha, la sensación que me deja en la piel es estupenda y el olor me chifla.

Great smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After shower I use it as a lotion on wet skin at carefully dry myself with a towel. It leaves my skin smooth with a VERY delichious sweet smell. My boyfriend loves how I smell after using it :) Will definently order this one again!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful tanning oil, my husband used it and wasn't bothered by the smell (it goes away quickly). The oil absorbs into your skin, so he didn't look greased up! The first day he used it he was in the sun for several hours, didn't get red...but did get brown! About 7 seconds in the microwave (on defrost) to melt it if necessary. It leaves your skin feeling very, very soft....love the fact that there are no chemicals!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the ordinary monoi oil without any extra smell is really good, bout this is better. It is truly amazing, your skin will be smooth and sweet. My only wish would be that the luscious smell should stay longer.

De-li-cios!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is delicious, the bottle is cute and the design appealing. My skin feels soft and smell oh!-soo-good afterwards!

Monoi Tiare Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The perfect moisturizer. Amazing scent and leaves skin and hair ultra-soft. Very strong vanilla scent makes it perfect for winter use.

strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I liked the vanilla scent, but there was a subtle undertone scent that I did not like, almost a rancid smell to me. I ended up giving it away to someone who loved the scent, so there you have it!