Wonderful product

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The perfect suntan oil. Smells amazing, feels super hydrating. Definitely a must-have for summer.

From Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1224729 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

oil is pleasant smell delicious одно удовольствие пользоваться масла данной марки

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1983375 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells so nice. I used to use it when I was 16. I am now 58 and was so excited to find it still around. I use a sunscreen when in the sun but use this after my shower. This is the best stuff ever.

Cielava

Posted by cielava on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Beautifull smell!

This product give you the best tan

Posted by 5709691094379596914 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product arrive on time and it is the same one I was using while I was leaving in Tahiti. I am so happy I find it here because I look at a web site in Tahiti and they were able to send me the oil but for $50.00 a bottle. Beleave me you have to try it out, everybody love the color of my tan!

heavenly oil, amazing smell, absorbs well

Posted by 5626590983559425517 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will definitely buy again!

Heaven Scent !

Posted by 5740278476927740059 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Their Tiare line is just as nice as the most expensive perfumes out there.....actually better because you can apply it on your skin and hair. Ylang Ylang and Frangipani are good too. I am amazed at how the manufacturers captured the natural scents of these flowers! It is like mother nature at your hand.

great tanning oil!

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good oil that moisturizes my skin as I tan ! It also helps tanning process and my tan stays longer too.

Me encanta!!!

Posted by 4946621807018133191 on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ES lo mejor que he probado para domar el pelo ondulado (sin ponerlo en las raices claro)y además de todo te deja el pelo con un aroma estupendo y lo hidrata y nutre muchísimo. sientes que te estas cuidando de veras.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil. smells awesome, and feels nice on the skin

1 2 3