Help

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought a few of these scented coconut oils to mix with bicarb/cornflour to make my own deodorant. This is my favourite so far. It smells quite strong in the bottle, but works great in my deodorant, giving me a subtle but noticeable tropical fragrance. My husband likes it too!

Tanning Oil

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after reading the reviews on it, knowing I was going to go South for the winter and I have fair skin and tend to burn easily I thought to give it a try, well after 3 weeks for the first time I am tanned brown. This is moisturizing, smell wonderful and works.

Northern NJ Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is GREAT! When it was delivered, we had way below freezing weather and it was frozen. After a few hours in the house, it started to thaw. Once it completely thawed I read the literature and it does need to be placed in a bowl of warm water because when it's cooler, it will solidify. However, I LOVE the smell, although some people may consider it too much. I am extremely sensitive to smells, but this isn't too bad, I like it, it would not be appropriate for a man though. I have two metabolic diseases, which affects your skin and makes it extremely dry and flaky. This is wonderful. I put it on at night and in the morning, even the dryest skin is so soft. It is a wonderful product and I'd recommend it to anyone.

strong chemical smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not a very big package, not in a homogenous mixture

Skin loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It moisturises excellently, soothes skin after shaving very well. The fragrance is not really my favorite (sweet flowers and honey) but after some days i liked it. I like it much better than all my body milks and will buy next time, maybe with different fragrance.

My cocoa love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With a subtle scent or natural this is a breeze of Tahiti, warmth and relax. For me it was love at first sight and feel. I use it as body oil and it's great. My skin is so smooth and lovely smelling not only after application but for few days. I use it every 3-4 days and don't need any other body milk or anything. Monoi lasts even after showering and you feel nourished skin for days including areas such shin or heel. No parabens, sls and other is just a bonus.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Prior to ordering Monoi Oil from IHerb, I used one from popular cosmetics company. The main difference is that the other version contains only 50% of authentic monoi oil and the rest is mineral oil. Not too good for your hair and skin. What you are getting from IHerb is almost 100% authentic product at great price. (98% to be exact, enriched with vitamine E) I ordered Monoi Tiare and Ylang Ylang. Both are great!

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful fragrance, feels good.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it but the smell is specific and not everyone will like it. Anyway very good for skin!!!

Buen producto, aroma desagradable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El producto tiene una calidad excelente, ya que se puede aplicar incluso con la piel seca. Se absorbe al instante y deja la piel suave. El lado malo, el olor no es agradable, de hecho es desagradable porque huele a producto químico, para nada huele como la flor ylang ylang. Pero repito, la calidad del aceite es estupenda.