Help

Not for everyone, but I LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, thick honey-vanilla fragrance ... I smell like a cookie! Heaven.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this fragrance, both men and women are asking me what I am wearing that smells so good :-D Actually a few moments ago a couple of ladies thought someone has brought cookies to the classroom but no, it was me :-)

Beautiful perfume!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this perfume!!! Please don't discontinue. Smells like fresh baked cookies, so calming and fresh!! Please please please don't discontinue this perfume!!:-(

Natural perfume Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent..and stays all day

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been searching and wasting alot of money on not so great smelling perfume. This one really does smell nice and I always get complimented on the smell

Pure vanilla fragrance , pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice for every day use. Very pure vanilla fragrance. Doesn't last all day however even my expense fragrances dont on my skin.. I do like the fact that it is minus all the chemicals those wonderful expensive fragrances have. I will purchase more from this range for everyday use at the office I think it is worth it . Im from Melbourne Australia

ça sent bonnnn ^^

Posted by missblackline on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

frais et sent très bon, tout Tahiti en flacon <3 <3

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, natural scent.

YUMMY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To like this you have to really like the smell of vanilla. I love it. People do lots of praise when I use it. It's inspiring and comforting. I think it has a little smell of fruit also. The composition is so simple and free of toxic ingredients that traditional perfumes have, it enchanted me. Highly recommend.

Delicious scent

Posted by JaneDoe21 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that the ingredients list is minimal in this fragrance. Lovely and delicious, my fiancée loves the way it smells. Great price too - will buy more for sure.