a simple solution for dry, tangle-prone hair

Posted by animot on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

not only does this smell divine, but a 1/4-teaspoon-sized amount, rubbed between your palms to emulsify it, can be patted onto wet hair after a shower. this seems to act as some kind of magical detangler and perfume all-in-one, and it's way better than pricy leave-in conditioners or styling lotions. i say this b/c i've been getting more compliments on my hair lately (plus, i've got thyroid issues galore, and good healthy hair isn't exactly our strong suit). by the way, don't worry about the odd brownish sediment you'll notice in your bottle. on a warm day, your lovely monoi coconut oil will melt and become translucent, showing you a formerly lovely pitate flower in the bottom of the bottle. when the oil is solid, however, it does look like your bottle may have been filled by a chocolate fiend. the look of it is a bit disconcerting until you realize it's just flowery bits that account for the dark sediment! the bits stay at the bottom, so their presence is not an issue in my experience, and they don't seem to muck up the oil. ok, essay complete!

Tanning Oil

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Super moisturizing tanning oil. I have fair skin, usually burn, I have been using it 3 weeks down south and I am tanned for the first time in my life. Smell is so pretty, it is natural not like the oils I am smelling around the pool, I feel good using it. Thanks so much and great job iherb again!

LOVE this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the Monoi Tiare Tahiti, and this scent with Jasmine is wonderful. I use this oil everyday and at night before I go to bed and I have no dry skin at all. The softness lasts all day and the subtle scent lasts a long time also. I put the bottle in the shower with me to soften it, or place the opened bottle in the microwave for apx. 10 seconds and not only does it smell good, it's nice and warm and sinks in quickly!! I'll be ordering more...

Mola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este aceite es una pasada. Huele increiblemente impresionante. La verdad es que nunca había probado un aceite que lo extendieras (por ejemplo por las piernas) y te dejara una sensación ligera!!! Te deja un ligero brillito pero se absorbe rápido! Lo único que tiene es que en invierno se solidifica, pero al contacto con la piel inmediatamente se funde y sigue siendo cómodo de aplicar. Supongo que habrá gente que lo ponga al baño maría para volverlo líquido en invierno, pero como la abertura es grandecita yo meto mi dedo con todo el arte y salero cojo un puñadito y me lo extiendo. En primavera ya vuelve a ser líquido, y quizás la única pega que le veo es que el agujero es grande y tienes que tener cuidado no desparramar....pero en fín para mi es una tontería con lo bien que me cae :)

Nice^^

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels and smells nice^^ (but my favorite is vanilla)

Love the Monoi

Posted by username161 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, skin loves it, hair loves it nothing bad to say!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells very good and smooth. I love to use before, during and after sunbathing. the only drawback is that the bottle is not very practical. I'll buy again ...

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did nt know this scent, is very feminine and pleasant

GOOD FOR THE SUN!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Non oily and smells very well, in Barcelona non founded.

Monoi oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product the first time that I used it on my hair it left it very soft, I will be placing another order soon wish it can in a larger bottle.