Use like an antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has nipped in the bud a terrible sinus infection I get a few times a yr. It is the kind of an infection where your hair hurts along with your ear and throat. The first signs of this infection for me is an itchy eardrum. I take this product like an antibiotic..2- three times a day and it's a miracle! After 3 days..gone whereas I would suffer for 2 wks with shooting pains through my hair. When you open the bottle you can smell the hive. True sign of a pure bee product. Love it and won't be without it!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a change in my energy levels and a change in my overall mood. I'm also sleeping a lot better. This is a great product.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do feel more energized and well when taking this supplement.It is much less expensive that other brands, and I think it works fine.

CAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works grat

Question mark

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems ok, but i do not feel much difference. I think the ingredients are not well preserved or not fresh. I will not buy again. The price can be lower for the quantity / quality. It may be that I got one with too much time on the helf.