PAIN FREE AND GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just be sure to baby powder yourself down there and make sure that the wax is not too hot but not too cold. BUT HOLY GOODNESS THERE WAS ALMOST NO PAIN. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE ONLY WAXED MY BIKINI AREA twice in my life! Once in 2009, and it was so painful I had to ask the woman to stop. Then once more a month ago, which was still pretty painful but less than before. Then today I "moomed" myself. My goodness. My bikini area looks as good as it felt. No irritation, and pain free. I almost want to wax my whole body. My only regret is not buying more! It is super duper easy to clean (just use water since it is basically sugar!) and the strips are easy to clean as well and resuable. 5 OUT OF 5!!!

best sugaring ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely brilliant sugaring solution. Takes 30 sec in the microwave, then keep in hot water to prevent quick re-hardening. Did my brazillian and my legs.. Only super thin layer needed. Took off all hair like a charm and I have thick asian hair. Left skin super super soft after... will purchase again..

love it

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I discovered Moom. I give myself Brazilian waxes and it works a treat. It's really easy to heat -- put it in the microwave for a few seconds .It should be warm, but not hot, so no chances of burning myself down there. :P It hurts a lot less than when I had it waxed at the salon, and I love how it washes off easily with water. I like this pack because it contains waxing strips and sticks, if it's your first pack I suggest get this one, then just get a pot of Moom next time round.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Замечательный воск. Легко использовать. У меня получилось полностью удалить волосы. Прекрасная замена салонной процедуре. Одной банки хватает на два раза (удаление волос от коленки до пятки)) Wonderful wax. It is easy to use. I got completely remove the hair. Beautiful salon replacement procedure. One set is enough for two procedure (removing hair from the knee to heel))

Removed half my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Two stars for being natural and not hurting as much as I thought it would. Three stars off for only removing half the hair and being messy. I tried it on my bikini line and legs. worked better on the bikini line.

So much better than wax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the reviews but though it would hurt as much as normal wax - it doesn't. I bought it because I don't have a microwave and ended up using my hairdryer to heat it which worked 100%. A lot less swelling because the product isn't hot and no residual product that is hard to remove. Awesome product and the strips clean with a quick rinse in warm water.

This is a great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tweezered, shaved and waxed my facial hair in the last 30 years. This sugar-based "wax" is truly the best. I found it easy to use with very nice results the first time out. I imagine I'll get even better results as I continue to use it. I truly like that the cloth strips are reusable.Since the wax is sugar based, any left-over product simple washes off. I am thinking about trying it on my legs to see how I like it.

Have not used this yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have not used this yet.

Good when you're used to it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because if I want smooth legs I literally have to shave my legs every single day, if not I have noticeable stubble and it's so annoying - especially when you live in a hot country and wear skirts/shorts most days. I've only ever tried using cheap pre waxed strips which caused me lots of pain and removed only a few hairs. I watched a lot of videos about how to use Moom but the best way to learn is to just practice. At first I was disappointed because barely any hairs were coming off, so I left it a couple of days and allowed the hair to get longer and tried again. This time it worked a lot better so I advise to let you hair get pretty long before attempting to sugar them. The key is to use a thin layer of product and hold the skin taut as you pull the strip off. There is a small amount of pain that lasts just for the time that you pull the strip off, there's no residual pain and I found it easy to go over the same patch a few times. This is a great product and I've already ordered the larger tub to keep in the bathroom for touch ups.

clean and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thin layer is the key to remove the hair. Easy and clean.