Essential!

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a must have if you bought the sugar-wax from moom. They last a long time, they stick to the wax itself and they're re-usable. I wash them and boil them after use, and they're actually almost better when they've been used at least once then they originally were.

good

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product, better thet mechanical epilator.

Unusable - terrible - have sent a complaint - will throw away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried to give zero stars but it wouldn't let me... 1 star is to only let this review submit... I received these strips and opened the packet and little fabric strips started flying everywhere because of the serrated cut to the edge... I decided to give the benefit of the doubt and wash every strip to try to remove the loose fabric/lint to no avail. By the end of the several hour ordeal when they'd dried, the fabric was still shedding, I'd vacuumed, wiped benches down and had to put them in a sealed bag to prevent them from shedding further. I've sent photos and a complaint to Moom and they haven't returned my email. I've gone and bought another brand from Amazon and will be throwing these away unused, brand new (except for washing them) and without wax even getting near them... Worst purchase ever... I was asking myself throughout - why oh why would they cut the edges like that...

Fabric strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a lot of dust / small pieces of fabric everywhere when new. But does a good job toghether with the moom hair remover, and a lot less messy than I imagined. They are easy to clean as well!

You'll want more on hand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price, but if you want a lot of strips, it is easy enough to make your own.

Can't get the hang of sugaring.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have resorted to parissa strips instead. Not the products fault, but I am just one of those that don't get the technique down.

Very thick durable strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good not flimsy.

Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These wax strips are very good and easy to use with any wax! I love how they can be washed and used again as well

good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty happy with the quality of Moon and the accessories. The fabric is soft and very easy to clean too. I just soak them in warm water and all the hair come out easily.

Nice and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and clean, love these.

1 2 3