Essential!

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are a must have if you bought the sugar-wax from moom. They last a long time, they stick to the wax itself and they're re-usable. I wash them and boil them after use, and they're actually almost better when they've been used at least once then they originally were.

good

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product, better thet mechanical epilator.

Unusable - terrible - have sent a complaint - will throw away

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried to give zero stars but it wouldn't let me... 1 star is to only let this review submit... I received these strips and opened the packet and little fabric strips started flying everywhere because of the serrated cut to the edge... I decided to give the benefit of the doubt and wash every strip to try to remove the loose fabric/lint to no avail. By the end of the several hour ordeal when they'd dried, the fabric was still shedding, I'd vacuumed, wiped benches down and had to put them in a sealed bag to prevent them from shedding further. I've sent photos and a complaint to Moom and they haven't returned my email. I've gone and bought another brand from Amazon and will be throwing these away unused, brand new (except for washing them) and without wax even getting near them... Worst purchase ever... I was asking myself throughout - why oh why would they cut the edges like that...

You'll want more on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1069710 on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price, but if you want a lot of strips, it is easy enough to make your own.

Fabric strips

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a lot of dust / small pieces of fabric everywhere when new. But does a good job toghether with the moom hair remover, and a lot less messy than I imagined. They are easy to clean as well!

Can't get the hang of sugaring.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have resorted to parissa strips instead. Not the products fault, but I am just one of those that don't get the technique down.

Good

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I have enough of them lol.

Big package to share!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the quality of fabrics. I use it for MOOM sugar wax, so it washes easily and you can have several strips for long long time, it never wears off. So I shared this package with 4 more girls. So it is user friendly as you can be useful for your friends sharing this product.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These the best hair removal stripes ever!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps to make your skin clean and soft. I think it is the best firm which can make hair removers.

1 2 3