Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First sugar based product I have tried and I am amazed with the results. It is gentle and does a great job of removing unwanted hair. I used it on my face. Have not tested other areas but will try since it was so gentle on my face. I do not see a reason to use any other product for hair removal-This is the best!

Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received my product in a timely manner and I was pleased by that. I was anxious to use the hair remover until I discovered I needed strips to remove the hair remover and hair. I would like to point out that this product requires cloth strips to be added to the description. Had I known at the time I placed my order I would have ordered those as well. I will be placing an order for these "strips" from another retailer.

Best way to remove hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best waxing stuff I ever used. Easy and painless waxing.

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It removes the hair without irritating the skin. It comes off really easy just with water or wet cloth.

Great..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand all the while, easy to use. washable and it is eco friendly. Con is, it attract ants, so make you store it carefully.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second product I have used to wax myself and I think its wonderful! Of course it still hurts to rip the hair follicles out, but this wax makes it much easier and hurts the skin a lot less. Before, the wax I used left my skin red and splotchy. Only an hour after I finished waxing and my skin was back to it's normal color! There was no left-over redness or irritation. The other plus is that, with the proper application, I had hardly any missed hairs left behind. It seems like there are different heat stages to this wax depending on the temperature. Look for the wax to easily move when you tip the jar. If you heat it too much, it becomes a liquid and is difficult to scoop out and apply because it runs off the applicator. The hotter the temperature is though, the thinner you can apply the wax, which makes hair easier to remove and makes the product last longer. I do recommend a little electric water bath for someone who waxes frequently and covers more area. Towards the end I was running back and forth to the microwave more often because less in the jar meant it cooled a lot faster. Just so you get a feel of the quantity, I used a little over half and waxed both of my legs, full. Maybe someone with more expertise could stretch the jar for longer, but there you go. A high quality product and fantastic price!! I will leave you with this: After the reviews on the fabric strips that Moom also sells, which apparently shed, I decided to go with non-reusable (who wants to wash off their leg hair after causing themselves pain?) cotton Options Fabric Waxing Strips, which worked really well with the wax and last a long time. Oh, and who needs an applicator when you can use a butter knife?? Works totally fine, and the sugar wax is easy to wash off anything it might drip on. I waxed on my couch and not a mark was made. Happy waxing!

Smooth skin and feeling good after treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, it is remove my hairs and my skin smooth and feel wonderful after it. it is my second time

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

removes all the hair

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like it it is very effective in removing and it does not need to heat it i would buy it again and again

very gd wax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it. order second time. the best wax.

1 2 3