Love it!

Posted by 5397780844195219782 on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First sugar based product I have tried and I am amazed with the results. It is gentle and does a great job of removing unwanted hair. I used it on my face. Have not tested other areas but will try since it was so gentle on my face. I do not see a reason to use any other product for hair removal-This is the best!

Best way to remove hair

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best waxing stuff I ever used. Easy and painless waxing.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer2551959 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It removes the hair without irritating the skin. It comes off really easy just with water or wet cloth.

Great..

Posted by Reviewer2372043 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand all the while, easy to use. washable and it is eco friendly. Con is, it attract ants, so make you store it carefully.

Well

Posted by 5091158836945372643 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received my product in a timely manner and I was pleased by that. I was anxious to use the hair remover until I discovered I needed strips to remove the hair remover and hair. I would like to point out that this product requires cloth strips to be added to the description. Had I known at the time I placed my order I would have ordered those as well. I will be placing an order for these "strips" from another retailer.

Best of best!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only hair remover I use. It doesn't hurt at all. I love it that its all natural. I recomend this product to everyone.

Best hair remover ever

Posted by Reviewer1678349 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pain-free and removes hair very well.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1927270 on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't beat the price, can't beat the quality. It's natural and works much better than Veet strips! Doesn't leave my skin damaged!! All I have to do is place a cool cloth over the area when finished so it doesn't turn red! (As I do with other waxes) A+! You must give it a try! And the jar will last a while!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2475382 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This organic hair remover works like soft wax, but won't irritate your skin (except for the irritation from ripping hairs out!) Very safe, and I like that you can go over the same area twice. Make sure the hair is long enough.

Hair Remover

Posted by Reviewer2501410 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. I like it.

1 2 3