It works..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hesitantly because of a review saying it doesn't work. However I found that this does work...for me anyway and I have very dark (and in some place thick) hair, it took off my hair from my top lip and then I cut it to shape my eyebrows and it worked just as well. Sometimes the wax gets left on the skin but if you have ever waxed before you know just to go over it with a clean bit of the strip. The oil smells delicious and is very soothing, I wish Moom did the oil in a large container just on its own. The only down point is the amount of strips you get, the box is huge and then you just get these little strips, I wish they added a few more.

Ok to use but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used it for my underarms. It was ok to use but not great. Couldn't get some hairs off.

moom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Didnt work at all. wax just coated my hairs, and the strip felt like it was ripping my skin. Also caused rash on my face that took weeks to go away. i do not reccomend.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for removing facial hair, and it's organic.Recommended.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ended up with bleeding underarm follicles and not too many hairs removed.

nice wax stripes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked these very much, will buiy again!

From Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like them wery much esspecially for bikini, already bought another :)

Great natural wax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great for small, sensitive areas like armpits and bikini line. Doesn't irritate the skin, works fast- The only part I'd change is the mineral oil.

Had to Use Several Times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a waxing product for hair removal before so did not know what to expect. I wanted to remove hair from the upper lip. It took several times and then I also repeated the application the next day and almost all the hair was removed. I had no problems with skin irritation but the wax was a little difficult to remove. The small bottle of oil they include is helpful for wax removal if you rub it around a while and leave it on. The "help number" on the box was answered right away and she answered my questions.

iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Received product promptly. Will order from this site again.

1 2