no pain, no hair, no mess. Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no pain, no hair, no mess. Love it!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried out a few products for facial hair remover and this one is very good once you get the hang of it. If you are in a humid / hot place or if you sweat too much on the face the sweat on the face doesnt make the wax sticky enough. Have to do it under fan or wipe face dry often. A little goes a long way. This one should last me a while. Very compact- easy for travel. Really like the fact that you dont have to heat it. It can be applied at room temperature.

Not very good

Posted by overlook on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was trying to understand how to use this thing for more than two months and now I can say that it doesn't do what it should do. I am really dissapointed because for others it works very well but not for me. Today was the last time when I tried it and I lost hope completely :) I will go back to cold wax stripes.

Very good!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I`ve had some bad experiences with home waxing but wanted to try it again. This time i wanted to try organic wax. I really works great. Of course it hurts, it will always hurt to pull your hair out. But it did not hurt as bad as the others i tried. And it does not hurt afterwards and the skin is left smooth. If it does not get all the hairs out i just take them out with my tweesers.

A good kit!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but was hard to use it, I better use cold wask!

Too little of product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I use MOOM body hair remover from big bottle, I can say, that I use body remover for my face too. This small bottle is too small, not reasonable. I also use big body stripes, just cut them in smaller pieces and find big spatulas much more convenient for using to put product on my skin, so this small bottle for face was just a waist of money. My face skin is delicate and sensitive, but body remover was mild enough.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the wax. I bought the travel size to try the product before buying the full size. The pain is bearable and it pulls the hair effectively.

v.good

Posted by SEEDRA on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

perfect

effective and easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it! I received it yesterday and desperately needed to do my eyebrows. I used it straight from the package and removed the hair effortlessly! Also the product washed off easily from the strips, so strips are reusable for next time :)

Easy to use and effective

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As an amateur in all waxing experiences, this product is very helpful and easy to use. I use it for facial hair removal and it is very convenient and time saving. I use the appplicator stick to put a little bit of this stuff on the desired area and then attach the fabric to it and pull it off (against hair growth direction) in one quick move. Sometimes it doesn't get all the little hairs, but you can just do it a couple of times on the same area and it gets the job done. It doesn't hurt and does not contain bad chemicals - 2 things that are important to me. It is all natural. Finally, I must say that this small kit is more than enough for many uses, so it is worth the price (although the 6 attached strips are not enough and you will have to purchase more strips). Good product - will definitely order again.