Brilliant!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is really good thing!!! Feelings after this is very good! Your skin is clean!!! There are no hair at all,they are deleted!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As messy as any other, but the cleaning is hundreds of times easier!!! Rips off the hair with less pain than others, the smell is nice (like sugar), doesn't smell roses at all. Is sooooo easy to clean!! I will certainly repurchase! 100% recommended.

pretty awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a little one tub of it and still have, to use it mainly on my face so the fact that I am able to use it cold as well as warmed up "kills two birds with one stone" for me. I have many problem areas and this product proved to be one and the best!

Works very well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been removing my hair for 16 years. I think it is a good product, very easy to work with and no messy at all. I really like the cloth strips. They made everything easier. It is still a little painful but I don't think there is anyway to reduce it at all. If you are going to remove you hair for the first time, I would recommend that you should watch somebody else doing it before you try on yourself. Read and follow very well the intructions, and be prepared for some messiness in the beginning.

doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the product several times on the upper lip. It doesn't remove hair. I went to the online site and watched the video to make sure I was using it right. I even emailed the company. The remover goo feels nice, the cloths and the re-useabililty factor is all good. But doesn't do the job. Now I'm stuck with a product I can't use.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's really removes all hairs easily. My favourite!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product removes all hairs easily. only problem the bottle is too small. i need to order more.

The perfect wax stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so easy to use and perfectly removes hair.

great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This it really amazing. It works good and the ingredients are safe! I'n very happy with this product!! If you follow the instuctions, it does what it promises to do! My favorite. I also bought an extra kit, it's nive

Didn't try

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did'nt try it yet, it has a nice smell thought

1 2 3