Two days...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been having a lot of trouble lately just feeling "blah". I wanted to get out and excercise but my head hurt everyday and I just felt sleepy. I suspected that I might need to start a vitamin supplement. After doing a lot of research I discovered this produt and decided to give it a try. Having never heard of fulvic acid or Morningstar, I was a little skeptical, also the price was higher that buying a multivitamin from the supermarket (which never really seemed to help). I have been taking this product for two days now and can tell a night and day difference. I am feeling less tired and less hungry and craving junk food much less I think. I am very anxious to see what life is like after a longer period of time on this supplement. For the record, I am not big on hollistic therapies. I am, however willing to give something a try when the risk is relatively low. So far, so great!

Morningstar Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used these minerals for a couple of years now. I put an ounce in my water several times a day. I have price checked and NEVER found a better price. This is truly a life-sustaining ingredient.

Get this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should use this. I take about 75ml twice a day. The effects are great! Your body needs this. Its easily one of the best products ive ever encountered. 10 stars.

Morningstar Minerals, Energy Boost 70, 100% Plant Derived Minerals, 32 oz (946 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand for its easy absorbtion and assimilation into the body.

Morningstar Minerals Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The minerals are great. They keep me from having leg cramps and my skin from cracking. The price is very reasonable in comparison to what I would buy in stores.

ENERGY BOOST 70

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't get along without Energy Boost in my drinking water daily. My nutritionist has recommended I put 2 TBS into my first two glasses of water when I awake each morning to address the dehydration of the intestions from sleeping. Then I put 1/2 cup of Energy Boost 70 into my pitcher of water to drink throughout the day. This so essential for me to take in the minerals I am so lacking.

Good, but I got a rash...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is increasing my energy levels. The only problem is when I was taking the recommended 1 ounce daily (two tablespoons) - I got a rash on the back of my knees, hips, and a little on the inside of my elbows. I took a break from it for a few days and it began to clear up. I'm going to start taking it again, but only a teaspoon per day. I would like to continue the higher energy levels that I am associate with this product, so I will continue to take it.

Tasteless and colourless when mixed!

Posted by energetyx on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I much prefer this to the Vitality Boost HA, as it is virtually tasteless and doesn't turn all your water and smoothies black! Plus it's half the price of Sun Warrior's very similar Liquid Light product.

Good minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not really an energy boost, but good regardless. Fulvic seems to be a great way to get minerals without heavy metal buildup. Also, these minerals are microscopic enough to be absorbed readily.

Seems to do the trick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to replenish trace minerals that are lost through sugar intake and what not. Never really noticed any bursts of energy or the like after taking it but that was six months back or so. Currently I feel it simply benefits in the processing of my whole system. A very easy and effective way to get those trace minerals that probably many of us are lacking! There shouldn't be any qualms about funky taste...drop an ounce right into your water and you really don't notice it after awhile.