excellent joint support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found significant relief of joint pain since I began taking this product and as well found my hair growing in thicker.

amazing product, READ BELOW!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is incredible and has a ton of health benefits. This is something I want everyone I know to include in their diet. Detoxifying the body from heavy metals is perhaps the most important function. CAUTION!!!! If you live in the United States, chances are your water is now being treated with chloramine. It is a chlorine byproduct and we know that fulvic acid in combination with chlorine turns into a deadly carcinogen. Your water filter might not have the required carbon to filter out this garbage. Please advise to use either a higher end filtering system or buy SPRING water only.

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product takes a little getting used to, and can cause initial constipation. No fear, it is working. As with other good and effective flushes, you will see a lightening in your eye color after about the third day. Drink extra water: We use this once every two to three months for a week, day 1 once a day, day two, twice a day, day 3 three times, day 4 twice, day 5, once, day six once. Done. We are on pain meds and use this product to keep down toxcicity as best we can. After your first flush you will feel the diffence then you use as this your body tells you. Amazing how much more energy you feel too. This product will make your medicine more effective so be careful if you're on pain meds. Great at killing Canidia Yeasts too.LOVE THIS STORE!!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly the same as Body Ecology's 'Ancient Earth Minerals', but cheaper!

Best mineral product ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was prescribed by my doctor, and it has made a noticeable difference in the way I feel. I sleep better, fibromyalgia pain is reduced, and my energy level is improved. This product seems to have also nourished and improved the appearance of my skin and nails.

Humic in tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product and iherb has a very good price. Humic and fulvic are both very important to well being - they are excellent minerals and they exhibit anti viral and bacterial properties. These tabs will knock out a cold in no time. I have used 4-6 tabs per day to end colds in their tracks. Humic makes all supplements more bioavailable. Read up on humic/fulvic on line to see the amazing info coming out on this supplement.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath put me on this along with other supplements to treat my Hashimoto's. I feel better now than I have in YEARS! I would highly recommend Immune Boost 77 to anyone dealing with an autoimmune disease. iHerb also has the best price on this over anyone else I have seen.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for almost a month. I am able to sleep better and have remarkably less joint pain due to hypothyroidism. I recommend it without reservation!

It work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking for hashimotos. Started with 2 caps per day the increased to 4 per day. I noticed more energy and my hair stopped falling out. My nails have never looked better. I went on vacation and forgot to bring it. When I came I got out of the habit of taking it over the past month and I statted loosing hair and became exhausted ESP in the mornings. I am going to resume taking four a day to get my energy levels back and stop the hair loss! awesome product for hashamotos!

My RA has improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor has me taking this supplement along with many others to treat my rheumatoid arthritis condition. She claims this supplement is the most important of all of them. All I know is that the severity of my symptoms have dramatically improved during the three months of use so far.