Not as strong as it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very yellow and it does not test at 200ppm. February 25, 2012 The silver seems to work but it is a very deep brown color like iodine and I tested it with a meter I bought when I was going to make C-silver. It read as 19 ppm, not 200ppm as stated. I tested the meter with a calibration solution of salt at 342 ppm that I also purchased and it is pretty accurate. So I may try to contact the company to see what this means. Maybe it means I get what I pay for? Or there is something I don't understand like the amount of silver in an oz. Anything is possible. Update- Heard from company. They buy it from someone and have not tested it. I definitely won't buy this again.

Seems to be a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used different silver products. This one does not have a strange taste, like some I have used, and that is always a plus with kids. We have used it on several occasions when exposed to different germs or illnesses and so far so good. Noone has gotten sick when using it. I am currently giving it to my very sick chickens. We'll see what happens!

Natural powerful antibiotic. Best buy.

Posted by JeffKorr on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

8 Oz. of Silver Boost makes 164 OZ. of usable solution. This is by far the best buy of all colloidal silver products. Stops sore throats, infections and irritated sinus's immediately.

A natural boon to immunity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at a very reasonable price. It can be used as is, or diluted with distilled water. The track record for collodial silver is a long and distinguished one. I highly recommend this product!

Very good price quality ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the product and shipping.Thanks from Romania

Nice !

Posted by Dakaskos on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and at a great price ! Used it during a cold and was very happy with it.

Excellent product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this colloidal silver. I have tried a few different ones but don't have the same results as I do with this product. I use it for my family and all my animals (dogs, cats, chickens, guineas, ducks and goats) and it works amazing. I have even overcome some deadly diseases with my chicken flock with no deaths. I highly recommend this product!

Feels like nothing