Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had a UC for 1 year. i have had the worst one. I was going to bathroom 20 times a day. This is LIFE SAVER. Tae it, take it...

Vitality Boooooost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this stuff was not only great for energy, but it has really cleared up my skin.

V. B. HA - VERY HELPFUL PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

***** I have hard, long, fingernails for the first time ever. I sleep better as I have far fewer legs cramps - an issue that has required using a heating pad summer and winter every night. I am most appreciative of my doctor for recommending V.B. HA. He uses it, too, btw.

Vitality boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I can certaintly notice a difference when I skip a day. This product gives you energy and makes you feel great!

Truly in a class by itself

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from multiple food allergies and chemical sensitivities for most of my life and this stuff has been a god-send.It's one of the very few supplements that has an immediate and positive effect when I take it. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting much but thought I'd give it a try after hearing all the hype about humic and fulvic acid. Well, it turns out it isn't hype....as soon as I take a capful of this, I get an incredible sense of balance and upliftment. It seems to have the ability to mitigate and lessen allergic reactions, as well. My sleep is also better too. Don't know how it works, but it does and that's good enough for me. I will gladly use it the rest of my life

Morningstar Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best liquid mineral supplements I have ever taken. It is the only one that has actually made a difference in my health!

Great product and fantastic price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this mineral supplement for over a year and I think it's great, a good source for minerals. I can tell when I run out, my energy takes a dip. This is by far the best price I've found anywhere!

Humic Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for ensuring electrolyte balance and also steady energy. Boosts immunity and is antiviral. Make sure you get your minerals as the vitamins will not work as intended if you are at sub optimal minerals levels. Soils are over farmed and they do not contain the beneficial minerals and humates that were once present.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have never found a product that I was able to take that includes iron in the minerals. This one is tasteless and very effective. It is extremely dark and has to be handled carefully.

A matter of taste

Posted by energetyx on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have no problem taking this with a glass of water, as long as I can have something that tastes better immediately afterwards. My wife and her sister tried it and said it was just too disgusting to take. It basically tastes like clay or something else earthy.

1 2 3