Love this cereal.

Posted by Reviewer2567150 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's my favorite and the best pb flavored one out there.

Peanut butter cereal

Posted by nslnsl on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

+ Crunchy + Doesn't get soggy that fast + Not as peanutty as anticipated but there's a distinct peanut butter taste to it. - Slightly too sweet

Tastes like peanut butter crunch

Posted by 5713865025082820901 on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As any american living in Japan can attest, it is extremely difficult to find american cereal in Japan. I am very happy with this product because it tastes just like Peanut Butter Crunch. 10/10 would crunch again.

Addictive.

Posted by 5583531943794220596 on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is delicious. Tastes so good you can't get enough!

Hard to find at local stores.

Posted by 5739332930255291971 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I am able to find this delicious and healthy product at a local store, it is OVERPRICED. I love that I can order multiple units at a better price and with FREE shipping! My kids LOVE this cereal!! SO glad I found this and am able to order on-line!

Delicious

Posted by 5431006708631832465 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the peanut butter taste. Great with or without milk. I will be ordering again.

The Best

Posted by 4949641699454361189 on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IMO, Peanut Butter Bumpers are simply the best cereal out there. With or without milk, my hands down favorite. I'm pleased iherb.com is stocking this cereal - I'm ordering my second shipment of six boxes! Highly recommended ...

Good, but very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2151787 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find these a bit too sweet for my liking, so I am conserned about what's in these things. Other than that, the taste is good, but they smell funky in the bag.

Love bumpers but these weren't fresh

Posted by 5118140248784143509 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order of bumpers from you and both times they didn't seem fresh. Bummed.... Is this cereal no longer being made and these are old boxes being sold?

Boxes Look Someone Played Football With them. All Expire in 1 week

Posted by 5409092154243810762 on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed in this order. I was anxiously awaiting the purchase of this cereal. The description does say they expire in December 2016, but today is November 25th (day of receipt) and expiration date on the boxes is December 9th. I cannot eat 5 boxes of cereal in two weeks. So, I guess I feel that I got ripped off. I probably will not buy from iHerb again.