Great all-natural multi-purpose salve.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It can be used not only for diaper rush and thrush, but also for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, different types of rashes, sunburn, small wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns and other conditions. It contains nothing but all-natural ingredients: olive oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens delicate, sensitive and damaged skin, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, oregon grape root, myrrh gum, yarrow herb and calendula flower soothe and heal damaged skin protecting it from the harsh environment, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, prevent dryness and dehydration. I've been using it on my dry and chapped hands and it really works for me: my skin has become softer, smoother and healthier, almost all the redness, flakiness and inflammation is gone. Would definitely recommend it.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love this for using on my nipples between feedings to combat thrush, and it's good for baby's bottom, too.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product was disappointing to me, especialy when i try to find natural remadies that don't contain perfumes. the product is oily and doesn't absorbe in the skin, the redness of the diaper rash didn't disappear- although the texture of bumps on the skin did.

Works great in preventing rashes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Our son is 6 months old and we've been using it ever since he was born.Each time we change his diaper we wipe him with home made water wipes or wash him after he has a bowel movement and put a bit of this ointment on his bottom to prevent diaper rash.We've been using Honest brand diapers.The two together work wonders!!!He always has a tiny bit of redness for a couple of days after he gets a shot but this doesn't let it turn into a rash.Will keep buying as will we buy other Motherlove products. It's only 30 ml but a little goes a long way!!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand, however, it did not work for us this time with my daughter's diaper rash.

VERY LIKE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT. I HAVE NEW BORN BABY AND I USE THIS CREAM WHEN CHANGE DIAPER AND I LOVE IT.

all natural and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

all natural and works well if my baby has red / a bit sore skin. will buy again.

Motherlove Diaper rash and thrush ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product,works as indicated by mfg.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the balm goes on so smoothly and smells so wonderful I ordered eight jars of it!!! I use it consistently And have yet to have an episode of diaper rash. I am planning on ordering more when i am through with this shipment!! And iHerb had super quick shipping I got it in like three days ...100% completely satisfied

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Works well! Will buy again!

1 2