works everytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing out there in terms of increasing milk supply. Much better than the liquid because that tastes absolutely horrible.

I think it worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I noticed slight increases while taking these. But I had better results with just fenugreek and goats rue separately. Probably just right if you need a little boost. I needed a lot of help getting my supply up.

Motherlove, More Milk Plus, 120 Herbal Liquid Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After eating More milk plus for 2-3 day, my milk flow increase by alot.. but it also depend on your own body.. a frd of mine who took the same caps do not have increase in milk flow

good and valuable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good and valuable

Works effectively but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Instructions said not to drink too much water 15min before & after. I cannot ever imagine not drinking water for 30min? This is a big downsize for me. Otherwise, I feel it is pretty fast & effective and yes, I do feel that if u take too much water before & after, the effects reduce quite a bit.

음~ 괜찮아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

4개월 완모중인데요. 줄까봐 걱정돼서 미리 먹는데 아직 괜찮아요~ 비싸도 이걸 산 이유는 차종류는 먹기에 양도많고 귀찮을듯 해서요^^

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

전 정말 이거덕에 완모 성공한거 같아요..젖량이 좀 부족했는데 그래도 이거 두병 꾸준히 먹어서 분유 한방울도 안먹이고 완모했네요.심리적인 요인도 컸겠지만요.

It really helps

Posted by cazzyc on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've finished a few bottles, and have bought numerous bottles for my friends and other mothers I know online. The result is obvious, more milk!

Helpful for my lactation :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very helpful. Next time i want to buy special blend :)

Truly more milk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 days of taking this capsules, truly more milk supply and I can feel my breast milk flowing fast! I can managed to pump a little more than 3 oz every 2 hours now. Just one thing I am unsure as my breast milk used to be very fatty, I can feel the greasiness each times I was washing my bottles and the accessories after pumping but after taking the capsules I find my breast milk less fatty, not really sure whether it is the effects from the capsules. Overall I am very happy with this products!

1 2