More Milk Special Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This helps me a lot! I have trouble in keeping up my milk supply. I usually have to either drink a lot of fish soup or drink a lot of nursing tea. But More milk special blend is so convenient to eat. And sometimes I have to stop a while because my breast becomes engorged! Will continue to buy until i stop breastfeeding.

Perfect galactagogue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for increasing milk supply.

Works like a Charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have experienced wonderful results with this product. Noticed an increase in milk production and would recommend this to other lactating mothers out there.

Finally Something That Worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took me a while to finally pick one supplement that could either work or not for me and I am glad it did! After taking it for 2 hours, I noticed how full my breast is even while cluster feeding my baby. The effect was pretty fast for me and I pump more than usual now.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very sceptical before buying this but had no other choice. 2-3 days after taking it haven't noticed major changes but after that it works like magic. I pump even more than my baby wants to eat ad he finally gained weight this month.I don't have any problems with taste. Highly recommended.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was pretty skeptical about any products for lactation. I was surprised to find out that it really works. It does help to increase lactation. It is effective.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I find something works well! After 2 months, the milk production double. I recommande it.