Saved me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great ally to all breastfeeding women. A must have. Lasted a decent period of time too.

This helped SAVE my nipples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Early Breastfeeding is hard on your nipples. In the beginning, I was using this often after every feeding. After a few weeks I started switching to coconut oil after feedings. (It's cheaper). Now I just use this cream in the morning and before bed. My only complaints are that it is a small jar and I run out often and a little expensive for the size of jar. But I love the product and the fact that I don't have to wash it off before feedings. Definitely recommend.

great nipple cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's really work!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

My favorite nipple cream!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best nipple cream! I love the scent that is not too strong and use all the naturally ingredients! My nipple feels good after nursing or pumping. I purchase this for myself and also for friend's baby shower along with the diaper rash cream. Highly recommended!

Works well

Posted by LovingLife85 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this nipple cream. Moisturizing and not greasy. Has saved my nipples from breastfeeding abuse.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Glad that I bought this product, saved my sore nipples. I also used it for baby’s bottom to prevent nappy rash and on my hormonal rash that I got after birth. Highly recommended to all new moms and newborn babies.

highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product

Motherlove nipple cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter got this for a shower gift and uses it always. She told me that it is her best friend when it comes to nursing, along with her organic nursing pillow. She has had the easiest time nursing.

1 2