Saved me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great ally to all breastfeeding women. A must have. Lasted a decent period of time too.

This helped SAVE my nipples

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Early Breastfeeding is hard on your nipples. In the beginning, I was using this often after every feeding. After a few weeks I started switching to coconut oil after feedings. (It's cheaper). Now I just use this cream in the morning and before bed. My only complaints are that it is a small jar and I run out often and a little expensive for the size of jar. But I love the product and the fact that I don't have to wash it off before feedings. Definitely recommend.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Glad that I bought this product, saved my sore nipples. I also used it for baby’s bottom to prevent nappy rash and on my hormonal rash that I got after birth. Highly recommended to all new moms and newborn babies.

great nipple cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's really work!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

My favorite nipple cream!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best nipple cream! I love the scent that is not too strong and use all the naturally ingredients! My nipple feels good after nursing or pumping. I purchase this for myself and also for friend's baby shower along with the diaper rash cream. Highly recommended!

Works well

Posted by LovingLife85 on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this nipple cream. Moisturizing and not greasy. Has saved my nipples from breastfeeding abuse.

highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product

1 2