This product is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been use this product for a few months now during my pregnancy and it has been very good so far. Very moist for the skin, no itchiness or stretch marks. I use it after shower. Absolutely love it!

Very good product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It looks a bit like regular vaseline, but it is not as sticky and the best quality, it absorbs immediately , unlike so many oils , creams and other pregnancy stuff I used before. With other products I applied and could not put on clothes right away or even after few hours. With this salve , you use a little and it absorbs into the skin almost instantly ,I can get dressed right away . Helps with itchiness of the belly , not sure about stretch marks, but it is my 3 rd pregnancy and with first 2 I did not get any stretch marks , probably due to genetics , so I can`t really judge this product whether it helps with stretch marks prevention. Other great thing about this salve is the smell, very gentle lavender smell , and I usually hate lavender smell in anything , but this one is different ! It is also very economical , should last me until end of pregnancy , of course I only apply to my belly. Highly recommend this salve !

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this salve for the past 5 days. Love it so far. Its texture is kind of like Vicks but much less oily. It is quickly absorbed and the smell is heavenly (if u like the scent of naturally dried chamomile and calendula flowers). Actually, I hardly ever write reviews on iHerb but this salve is just that wonderful. I am not too sure if it will stop any stretch marks but so far it relieves the itching on my 5-month preggie belly and soothes the redness. Compared to the Mustela stretch mark cream and some other creams I have used, this feels so natural and doesn't leave my skin sticky. I even use it on my sore red hands. A must try!

Can't fault it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this belly salve and have already gone through 2 jars. Beautiful smell and applies really nicely and smooth. Doesn't stain clothes and lasts all day. Love knowing that I'm applying something so beautiful and natural to my bump :)

My sister liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My sister used it during the pregnancy every day 4 last monthes and liked it very much!

love the smell of lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This motherlove belly slave is a must! I love the smell of lavender. It's not too strong for my senses. The lavender smell calms and soothes as it moisturizes my belly. Hoping this balm will do the trick for preventing stretch marks. It has a Vaseline like texture so no sticky mess like other oils I've tried. It's not something for mothers to be if you aren't a fan of lavender.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After you use the product and found it an excellent benefited from it and advised by my friends and I liked it from natural materials and without preservatives .. Thank you for your attention and drive you rapid customer.

Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the ultimate product to prevent belly stretch marks!

Excellent but bit pricey

Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it's moisturising but it's a bit pricey.

Body Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

consisting of some oil smells herbal soaks long, but moisturizes well. Smear every day, stretch marks yet. But I have a little belly. So I do not know whether they were without oil. Cup is very small, but enough for her 2-month 3.Tak the oil needs a little.