Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best coffee I have ever tasted!! It sure is better than any coffee for any coffee maker, and puts Starbuck's coffee to shame, and this bottle as other reviewers also stated last and last and last, just amazing, and to steal a phrase, good to the last drop, no, will instead say, delicious to the last drop! Just love it and be not be put off by the price when a bottle of this takes you through the whole month, did for me anyway with two cups a day.

Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by lovelyBunny on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's not easy to find organic instant, and this is also pretty tasty. we keep it on hand for the times we don't have time to brew fresh coffee and we really like it. One of the better instant coffees.

Great Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only coffee I want to buy. It is organic, which is hard to find locally. It tastes great, and I know I will not take in a bunch of chemicals. Please keep it in stock. Good, fast service here. Thank you.

Instant coffee tastes like instant coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't understand all the rave about this product. The taste was not bad, but not nearly as "real coffee" tasting as I expected. Instant is instant.

ASTONISHING! The BEST instant coffee in the world. Period.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being a Food and Nutritional Scientist by profession I am very fussy when it comes to my coffee. In my humble opinion this is without a doubt the best tasting instant coffee currently available in the world. I live in the UK and import this by the case. It really IS that good. It is so good that I even add it to my brewed coffee in the morning. Amazing!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This instant coffee is the one I have at my desk. It's so good that I can't tell the difference between this instant and regular-perked coffee. Fresh taste without the chemical aftertaste of conventional instant coffees. Worth the price.

Mount Hagen organic coffee

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality organic coffee!

Great coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, rounded, delicious coffee. I used to buy the sachets but found that each sachet was not quite enough for one cup, so now I get the jar.

great coffee..no equal to other instant varieties.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I should say I hATE instant coffee or even plane old coffee as it all tastes like its watered down to me. I like mine very strong...espresso style strong. I use a bit more than the recommended teaspoon of this stuff and it tastes just like quality espresso! Fabulous!

Great for concentrated shots - Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for concentrated shots - Tastes Great! Great pick me up and dissolves in Cold or Hot water. I mix with Organic Cocoa to get a little chocolate high.